sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2016

A tablet's agony

In these days I've been working because, even if I've been on vacation from the school these two weeks. It was still a bit of a busy time, cos I had some work that I needed to finish so I can have money for my next scholar cycle.

I have a lot of plans for artistic projects, from ideas I had when I was still in the school but because of my works of school I wasn't able to do.  But now I'm a bit uspet because my tablet doesn't work.
Just some days ago I was working, while I was thinking about why my tablet didn't work anymore since like a year ago, and that I wanted to make a drawing.
That's when I suddenly thought that maybe my computer (as it was formatted and also I left the CD of the tablet at home) lacked of the drivers, so I went to the Wacom website and I dowloaded and insalled the drivers for my tablet, et voilà! When I plugged the tablet cable the pointer started to move, it worked, even if the USB input was a little loose. So I got excited...but the happiness about that didn't last because it was just for a day; the next day it started to fail, then the pen didn't move at all. So now I have no tablet!

"Why don't you draw on paper?" you would say...but the weirdest thing it's I tried to draw in paper but I just...I simply didn't feel like that XD
I think that drawing too much in tablet when it worked well have made me feel that drawing in paper its a bit odd, it's like when I drawing I want to cut parts of my lines and move them a bit and paste them in another place, like I do in the computer XD

Sometimes the tablet works for a while, from time to time, but I think at some point it will end up not working at all. And soon I'll be without a tablet....I hope not so soon though...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario