domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2016

The content in my comics.

Hey there folks, hope you're having a good weekend. 
Right now I'll talk you about the stuff I will post in the comics I'm planning to make. I want to talk about something important, since a couple of folks have been asking about it. 

Looking for webcomics inspiration in popular webcomics sites, like tapastic and others, I've noticed nowadays lots of people are dazzled with that new trend of making comics with lesbian/gay/bi and other similar stuff in it, and comics about saying that being like that is good and people should support them. 
A lot of comic makers even claim to be gay or bi or similar just cos they realized that doing that they can get fame, popularity and more indulgence from people without they actually have worked on their stuff to earn all that. 

I just want to say, my peeps, that I'm not part of that trend. That you will not see anything like that on any of my comics. Or any of my work in general. Never. And not because I have "hatred againts them" or anything like that.
But simply because, honestly, I'm not into that, and will never be. Is just not my personal taste. 
And even if I know it will be a lot harder for me to get myself known as an artist than it is the people who do this thing; I much prefer to be nice and honest with myself and the people arround me, than to be a fake, tricky jerk who pretents I like something just because is trendy and will make win fans, and to tell you lies!

I don't like gay stuff, and I never will. And I have my right to say I don't like gay stuff and my right to not having anything to do with it. As well as these people have their right to say they love it and make comics about that and see stuff with that theme in it. I have my right to say this as I have my right to say I don't like gross-off humor or gore. And people who like these things have their right to do stuff with it and enjoy it.
 Plus, I think all this subject of sexual preference is something that is very personal and intimate, a choice that is taken in private and that you only should share with the one who will be your lifetime partner. So it shouldn't be anyone's bussines but yours, and of the person who will marry you. 
I think the sexual preference shouldn't be showed off and mocked of and make people argue about it like if it was an spectacle. Precisely because it's a personal choice and private choice. 

 In the oher hand, I've seen a lot of people saying all arround the web comments about that "being gay is great and everybody should be gay" or that "you need to be with a gay person to know if you like it" and trying to convice people to be gay by pushing these ideas on their heads with the stuff they make.
I've seen straight people being insulted and called "weird" by gay people, and vice-versa. And the saddest thing, I've seen straight people being bullied very much lately on the internet, just for saying they're not gay and they don't like gay stuff, or that they don't support gays. 
And just seriously, I don't get all that violence and war!  I think people need to stop that nonesense fights and conflicts. Is a nonesense war that only causes pain and misery.
I think people should stop bullying others for being gay or for being straight, for liking gay stuff or because they don't like it, for having fetishes some people consider weird or because they don't have weird fetishes.... ...And in general, stop hurting other people for being excentric, for being too intelligent, for being curious, for being different... for not fitting in the "average human individual" norm. Like me. 

We human beings are strong, witty, compassionate and understanding. We also have the free will to hurt if we want to. we have both habilities withing ourselves; the hability to do good and to do bad to our fellow human beings.
And we are intelligent, sientent, and civilized people. So we have the power to choose, and we should choose to be good and respectful with each other! 
Sure all of us are different, but that's what makes us unique and fun and interesting. Also we have more similarities than differences, we all havefears and dreams, We all have curiosity for discovering new things, we ask questions. We all want friends, we all dream to be accepted by others and belong to somewhere, a place to call home. 
And I think if we could pay more attention to our similarities and share them than pay attention to our differences and argue about them....this world would be in peace, and we would all be truly happy.

  That's why I choose to treat this subject with all the touch and respect it deserves. Because I don't want to offend anybody. I have never insulted or offended anybody, and never will.
 I just wanted say my personal impression about what I have seen in the webcomics industry, and I let you know what I've decided to do with my personal artistic work.
And I hope you do choose to do good when you read this, and this entry doesn't attract a crowd of angry people with their torch and forks. I hope you respect this opinion of mine as I respect other people's one. 

Not just because something is popular I will have to like it.
And not just because something is unpopular I will have to hate it. 
I know the stuff I post in my artwork and comics is not popular and not much people seem to like it. But I don't care about being trendy!
I just like what I like and do what I do for the sake of loving it and enjoying it. Because I feel is meaningful to me, as I said in my other journal on dA. Because I feel in the heart it does good to my soul and mind...because I truly love it!!!
 And I will be true to myself with this, always. Because I think if I love what I do, I will always transmit that love to people, and thus there will be people who will love it as well. Maybe not now...maybe not tomorrow...but in the future. I hope, a near future.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario