jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

Sidera l'aventuriere galactique

In these days I've been also working in a portrait of "Sidera", the alter ego of Lou's mom from "Lou" the comic and TV series. Because a friend of mine gave me a gift for my birthday, and then I had this idea of giving him a gift too.
And well, taking this chance, I would like to share a couple other sketch I did of the same theme.

Sidera l'aventuriere galactique

It's an idea I had last year actually, but I had no time or inspiration to do it last year, until now.

So here are the sketches of her I did. 
These sketches were made the 22 and 24 of this June 2014. I just forgot to add the date to the pic this time. But luckily I have good memory :D

A curious fact, this is the first time I draw sidera, but it wasn't very difficult to draw her. I guess it's because it has always been easier for me to draw girls. And as I've heard for some fellow artists, it is easier for most of people, because woman's body have more curves in the anatomy than men's one, and we are more used to draw curves in the drawing. 


Lou and her mom.

From a drawing I've already finished. I don't have WIPs of the more constructed sketch, but this was the first rough sketch, that was made in Nov 2012.

This was the very first time I drew Lou and her Mom. And it was when I investigated about the show and I realized the mom was called "emma". Althought I'm not sure if it was the original name or just the one they gave her in english.

At that time I was trying to paint with SAI, cos had no photoshop, but only the basic version of SAI. But even so, the drawing was nice and the people who use to see my artwork liked it. Also, at the end my photoshop worked, and that was why I was able to add a bit of texture in some parts to my final drawing.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario