jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Finally Fulfilling a dream!

Hiya folks! How you're doing?
For the ones who still don't know, I'm at college now, I entered this past September 1. So yeah, that's why I haven't even passed by on dA in these  weeks. 

I've been so busy with the school in these days! It's the first time I'm not worrying about finish a homework so one of my teachers can see it tomorrow, when I have a free moment for myself. 
You know, I've never thought it would be this difficult, I haven't slept in 3 days because of the homework I need to finish from a day to the next! (so if I say something that sounds And yeah, that doesn't feel good =P... But well, that's the school, specially in this level of "university". we are no longer in junior high, here we need to search for almost every subject ourselves, that's one of the reasons why so much homework. 

 And yeah, of course I feel tired, I feel a bit like a zombie XD...yet I feel so happy oh my! :D How you can feel happy and tired at the same time, that's so amazing and bizarre! XD But it has a explanation! It's because, what I'm seeing at the school it's fascinating, and interesting, entertaining, and it's why if even if it's a lot of stuff to do, I feel happy and with energy to do it.
Also, not only the themes are interesting, but also my teachers are stupendous, and for what I've seen, my classmates are nice people too :) I'm still impressed I must say, cos it's the first time I see people who are nice with each others, my classand no, it's not a joke, it's true! 

I think...well I don't want to "put the salt on" as mexicans would say, you know, there's a Mexican saying states that if you say something it's going good you attract "the salt" the bad luck XD ...but yeah...I feel everything at college it's going great so far...even I would dare do say....tha I feel I've finally found a place I belong ^^...Where I feel happy, and inspired, I think it's cos I feel stimulated mentally and spiritually;
Cos my classmates are interesting, I've realized that we all have a lot of stuff in common! And as I said, also my teachers are awesome! They are interesting and cool people, people who like music, and drawing, design and art, I feel we have much stuff in common too! All this is awesome I think! :D
It's funny, I was going to study accounting, but for a good change of fortune, I've got the opportunity to study graphic design! So now I'm living one of my most longed dreams! Study an art-related career :D 
I was so naive though. XD Thinking that even in the college I could have some free time to write and draw as hobbie, or come here, even I was planning to write my first day at school, and the other days of my week! But no I couldn't!! :XD: Although as I said, I don't complain, all this is great :)

So, well also I come to say two things, first, my apologíes por being off too long. I've had a friend of mine who some time ago went to college, and for me it was a bit hard to believe she din't had time to come here in months, cos it was sad that at the end she decided to deactivate her account here, cos she felt bad for those who went mad or sad cos she couldn't have time to come and reply their messages in a good while. So now I apologize with her, cos I know that it's true! College takes almost all your time =P 

As I'm realizing, with the college it's going to be a bit harder than I though to have free time to spent on updating this blog or even drawing. What takes me to the second thing I was going to say:
I don't think I'll have much free time until vacation time in December, and even so I'm not sure =P We will see. 
I just would like to say I probably wouldn't be able to make to post more drawings here until the vacation time. I haven't drawn anything since Sept 1 the day I entered the school, except for the things I had to draw for homework So I think at the rare case I can update, it probably will be drawings from my homework *chuckles* I hope you're ok with that, homework stuff I have it's cool too! 

So, thanks for letting me share a bit of my everyday life with you guys, I hope to see you on December. A bientôt mes amis! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario