martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

Incomic Comic - Frist WIP

Hiya there folks!
Today I'd like to share something probably not much people know, it's that in 2013 I was working on a project with a friend of mine, a talented, creative, and a cool person! For this project he writes and I draw :D

So here I'd love that you see a WIP about it, and also to thank him letting me to work on this comic (because the story it's of his own)  and make one of my bigest dreams come true; to work on an art and enternaintment project with a talented and cool artists!

Because of my classes in College sadly I haven't been able to continue with this comic as much I wanted too, but I'm still working on it whenever I have the change, and I hope that for the end of 2015 I can be able to finish at least the first part of it. It's going to be in black and white and a bit sketchy because my friend liked it this way, he says that sketchy looks cool, so I'm going to take his word for that :)
Sketch made on November 11, 2013

Right now I cannot give much info about it, of course cos it's going to be a surprise. But yeah this comic it's going to be a fantasy-sci-fi  story with a Wizzard, a Phoenix, and other cool stuff I bet you'll like!
And I have to say the story it's one of the most original ones I've seen, despite what people would think about fantasy stories, its not cliclé at all.  And it will have a bit of both sci-fi and fantasy.

I'm also working on 2 on my own stories by the way, one o them, I mentioned it in My gecko and I. So, God willing,  there will be great things soon in this blog folks!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario