sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

First Angry birds drawing. Stickers!

Hi there folks! 
Just some Angry Birds stamps/stickers I did for my younger brother's birthday, since he's super fan of Angry Birds.
I painted them by hand with my markers, on a piece of paper for stickers I had left. I used that special paper to make a poster for my graphic desing career project, and some of the paper was left blank, so I had this idea of using it for this!
I wasn't able to scan them, but I took a photo.


And funny thing...yes, as you were guessing, is the first time I ever draw these guys! Heheh! How do you think they are? 
I was happy when I finished them cos I thought the came out very good for my first time. Amazingly good...I must say, hehe. It was very uplifting! But I was a lot happier when my bro said he liked them a lot and he was

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario