viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

French inspired Ballerina

Bonjour!
As I said in my entry French Inspiration  this cuatri is getting busier and busier, and I haven't had time for personal projects or for writting here. And that I just get a chance to draw when one of my teachers arrives late to school. But you know what? One of my teachers is getting used to come a bit late to his class from time to time, so, one of these times I took the chance to draw this.


Something funny about this, is the fact that I have never drawn a ballerina, since I don't really like ballet very much. And I don't like it cos ballet is something that is not natural for the human body, and causes severe damage on the feet of who practices it.
Without mentioning that the ballet industry forces girls to be extra tin to dance it, and then that's why the girls get in diets that are not healty and some of them even start to smoke to achieve that excesively and dangerously tin figure.

Leaving that aside, I just wanted to practice poses at the day I drew this, and to practice that effect of movement too. And I just thought a ballet pose would help me to do this, because ballerinas have a graceful movement.

This time (as the tittle says) like in my entry "French inspiration", I also felt inspired on famous cartoonish and comickers who have worked on my favorite shows or comics in french, specially for the face part, and the legs.
Comics and cartoons like Les contes de la rue broca, Il etait une fois...la vie, Lou, Les Aventures de Tintin et Milou.

Also, this time I felt inspired by the amazing and beautiful art style of David Gilson's comic, Bichon. His work is terrific! I hope one day (soon I hope) I can finish the article I'm doing to talk about his work.
I also hope he sees my work and he likes it, at least a bit, because I admire him a lot!

I mentioned the names of  the shows/comics instead of artists (except for David Gilson because I've seen lots of people know him) cos I felt if I said "Albert barilée" "Georges Remi" "Julien Neel", then you probably wouldn't imagine what kind of artstyle I'm talking of.
I've mentioned these names with my friends and they confessed to have no idea of what I was talking about! XD So that's why.

Referring about the "technique and materials used", this it was made with a black gel  pen and markers.
Usually I leave my markers at home cos to carry them everywhere is impossible, since I have lots of other things on then bag I use to go to college. But at that day I had my markers with me because I packed them cos I was going to use them for a work at the classroom.
 
Sorry about the quality of the photo but as my scanner doesn't work, I took a photo. I hope you enjoy the drawing anyways! And I hope to fix my scanner soon so I can give you a better quality of my work.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario