lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Incoming comics

Like scenic panic, there should be a name for the fear of releasing comics and totally fail on it. I think there should be a name for that, cos I have that now and I need to name it! 
XD
Fortunately, I have a way to get rid of it; Joking about it...and my dear friend Faik's help of course! 
Because I've always thought that the best thing to face fear is...to joke about it! Cos that way you feel the fear becomes smaller, and not so intimidant. 

It happened that a a couple of friends of mine have been encouraging me to make a comic last year (well, since a good while more XD) and specially one of them have told me that doing a webcomic would for sure make my artwork being well known. And I would really like to be a well known artist so people can ask me comissions, since I need the money for my college.
So, despite the fear, I think that this year I'll try to venture on the amazing (and scary ) world of webcomics.
Finally, after 3 years of hard work on character design and plot and all that stuff (most of that time working hard to fix the so called "plot holes" every story has) I already have 3 histories ready to be told on a comic, and I probably will release one of them this 2016.
But since I can decide which one of them deserves better my attention. I will need your help folks!
Soon, I'll post a journal about it...well when I can have more time,  talking about these stories a bit, so you can opine and help me to decide.

Meanwhile enjoy this little doodle of me making fun of my fear and take care!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario